Sewing MachinesMachines

Mini Sewing Machine Not Stitching Well and Making Noise

I just got this mini sewing machine last week and I sewed with it. It was fine. But all of sudden it began to make noise, I checked online where I got the idea to change the needle afterwards it wasn't stitching well and it's still making noise.

Help me.

Mini sewing machines are notorious for having problems. I would contact the manufacturer if it is not too old.

What brand are you using? There are YouTube troubleshooting for many of them. It looks like you are working with a super slick fabric. You may want to try to pin a layer of tissue paper to the back and then rip it off when you are done. Sometimes slick fabrics make those mini machines go all wonky.

If you are still having problems you may be able to find a video on YouTube that will help.

www.google.com/search?q=%22Mini%22+Sewing+Machine...

If you have only had your machine for a few days (and it is new) then you may want to contact the seller to see about help or replacement.

Not knowing the brand of mini that you have leaves only suggestions for all brands so hopefully one of the videos will be for your brand.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 2, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻