Missing Cat Went Down Mobile Home Air Vent?

My daughter brought her cat over to my mobile home and she went down the air vent. It's been over a week and we still can't find her. Could she have gotten out through the skirt around the trailer and gone into the woods? We don't hear anything under the house.

Best Answer

First off check this air vent and make sure the cat is not stuck in there and can't get out. You may need to have it removed in order to look inside. Get a bright light and check there first. If you can't find the cat inside the vet then it has found a way to get out of the vet and more than likely is out in the yard, around your area, or has just run off. I hope someone can find the cat soon and another animals has not gotten the cat or it is hungry and looking for food. The cat does not really know your place so it will be hard on the cat to find its way home.

I don't think anyone can answer this without knowing how your vents are set up. I would suggest seeing if you can borrow one of those snake cameras that plumbers use and run it through the vent if possible to see.

Prayers for a good outcome. Post back with an update on the status.

Did anyone check under the home for a escape opening? Did anyone check before this week long? Did any one listen for cries ? I hope and pray she escaped !

Yes we don't hear anything my mother think that she has gotten out but we look under the trailer nothing but thurs night we heard like a boom noise like something fell underneath the trailer so hopefully she got out

Also its a crack in one of my skirt/siding and a hole in one so maybe she did get out

I would hope by now the cat has exited. We're not aware of how the set up is for your mobile home.

Pets Cats AdviceApril 21, 2020
😷
🎆
🌻
😎
👔
🐛

AdviceCats