Mobile Phone Charging Station
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
Here's how to make a phone charging station wall mount out of a shampoo bottle. It keeps your phone propped up and away from hazards, tangle-free. It's also fabulous for keeping your small electronics away from water. I have an incredibly on-call life and find this to be very useful in bathrooms while I shower or get ready.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 charging station
- 1 empty plastic shampoo or lotion bottle
- scissors/X-acto knife
- glue (optional)
- wrapping paper or printed cloth (optional)
- Remove all labeling from bottle. Give the bottle a rinse inside and out. Dry.
- Put your mobile device on top of your bottle and draw a guide with a pen for your cutout. You'll want the front to be at least as high as half your phone.
- Keep level as you go around the sides of the bottle. As you go to the back, you'll go upwards for the area where your plug will be. Make sure theres enough room for the plug and the phone.
- With your scissors, cut out the holder shape you just drew.
- Cut out the hanger hole where the charger will go. Leave some space at the top of the hole to provide hanging strength.
- This could be your finished product. I decided to cover the front of mine with super sturdy waterproof wrapping paper with some craft glue.
- Hang anywhere and charge. No tangles, no accidents, no mess!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.