MiscellaneousCrafts

Mod Podge Clothespins

Vote for this contest contender!

Try this great simple and easy craft to help you be more organized. These are for use with everyday items that we clip with a clothespin. By labeling each clothespin, it just makes everything look neater and when the clip isn't in use then we know we're out!

Total Time: About 1 hour (includes drying time)

1. Using your choice of word processor and desired font (I used Courier New) type what you would like to be on your clothespins. For example: pasta, chips, cereal, bran, rice, snacks, or candy. Optional: I boxed them so it would be easier for me to have a guide for cutting.
  2. I printed my document on white card stock paper.
  3. Using a ruler and X-acto knife carefully cut out each strip.
  4. Apply thin layer of mod podge to each clothespin and adhere strips. I did two at a time.
  5. Repeat until you're finished attaching all your labels to clothespins.
  6. Once dried, do another layer of modpodge to seal it and allow to dry once again and then you'll be all set to use your clothespins! For quick drying time, I allowed my clothespin to dry in the sun.
  7. Ready for use!