Monthly Coupons at Goodwill

I frequently shop at Goodwill for clothing, household items, etc. I found that for only $5, I can get a mailing of monthly coupons for $5 off if you spend $10. These coupons are good also during sales when other coupons are not. I have bought 11 tops and pants (the sale was buy ten items, get the 11th one free; $1 each); which brought my total to $5 with the coupon.

This is a really good deal and I thought I would share this since I don't know too many people who have known this.

How can we get on this list to obtain the coupons?

To get on the list for membership just ask the clerk when you are checking out. She will help you fill out a form and it takes a few months sometimes to get the coupons thru the mail. Also Goodwill starts Sr. discounts at age 55!