Multicolor Adhesive Tape Bookmarks
Vote for this contender! (2 votes)
Bronze Post Medal for 2021. 31 Posts
I wanted to find a use for my expired dry eyeshadow. I used it to color the transparent adhesive tape. The result is original multicolor bookmarks. Shiny eyeshadow adds a delightful shine to the bookmarks.
Total Time: 10-15 Minutes
- large transparent adhesive tape
- expired dry eyeshadow
- Peel off a piece of transparent adhesive tape of the desired length, sticky side up.
- Apply a small amount of eyeshadow to the sticky surface. You can apply shadows in different colors.
- Cut off the tape and secure the edges with small pieces of adhesive tape.
- Gently glue the sticky side of the transparent adhesive tape on top of the colored surface. Try to keep the edges on the sides aligned. Start in the middle, gently straighten the tape to prevent bubbles from forming. Check that the tape adheres well. Cut off excess adhesive tape.
- To make the bookmark thicker, apply some eyeshadow on the piece of transparent adhesive tape the same length to the sticky surface. Glue it to the already colored bookmark. Repeat this until you have obtained the desired thickness.
- Trim the edges.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.