My Puppy Won't Eat

I need a little help with my puppy. She is 7-8 weeks old. The first day we got her, she was eating properly. From the next day onwards she stopped eating. The vet said she's fine, just having separation anxiety from her mum and we need to keep feeding her every three hours.

So the day before yesterday, we had to force feed her. Yesterday morning, she ate, but from my hands not from the bowl, then again in the afternoon and evening we had to force feed her with the syringe. Today again I had to force feed her. She started drinking water on her own. She is pooping and urinating fine. She is active as well. I tried changing her food, but she still won't eat it. She won't lick it from my hands either. Her weight is fine too. It's been 5 days since I got her.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I would not worry. It is more important that she drink. She will eat as she gets older

She started getting Diarrhea yesterday, and the vet gave her medicines And she hasnt pooped since. She vomited as well.

You need t get your puppy back to the Vet for a Parvo test. Parvo is a very serious virus and your puppy is young enough that he probably has not had his vaccinations. Parvo is often fatal. In puppies that are treated while they have the disease (intravenous fluids, antibiotic shots) the survival rate is 75%.

Do not continue to force feed your dog. If your current Vet did not check for Parvo he should have. You might want to try a new Vet. But dont wait. Get that test done right away.