Name Ideas for a Candle and Bath Products Marketing Business

I am a representative for Darceys (candles, wax melts, and flameless home fragrances) and Bubble and Blow (bath products), but cannot for the life of me think of a name which combines the two.

Check to see if you can legally combine the names of these two different companies.

Are these companies that you represent--like a multilevel company? They are usually NOT TOO KEEN on you combining names with other products even if they are not competing. I sold Watkins for a long time and when I thought about selling Avon, there was no way either company consider having their brand mixed with another one. It was just not going to happen.

You may be best to have your card be something as simple as your name and representing and listing the two brands.

If you are starting a store on Etsy or something like that...just keep it simple with your name or your name and then a high level description like Stephanie's Candles and Bath Products

Best wishes!

I am not necessarily trying to combine the names. I have decided on flicker and foam now but wanted something which described both products rather than actually combining the names

Flicker and Foam is cute!

Why not just use their own words to describe: The Darcy site says:
Handmade Soy Wax Melts & Candles and the Bubbles and Blow site says: Unique and Beautiful Bath Bombs

Marketing is all about consistency and since this is how they have branded things, I would follow their lead.

Wishing you lots of success!