Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop

Category Decorating
Home Decor Shop
Finding the right name for your decorating business is essential to your business identity. The name should impart your sense of style and how you would like patrons to remember your home decor business. This is a guide about name ideas for a home decor shop.

I am setting up a business starting with cushion covers and eventually anything to do with the home, i.e., coasters, table mats, aprons, oven glove designs, etc. My designs are all hand painted and will reflect the theme of Egyptian modern design. Please help with business name ideas?

Thanks.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I'm planning to open a home finishing/decor store. It will be a store which signifies stylish homes and elegant living. Kindly suggest some good names.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Answers

How about Stylishly Elegant, or better Stylish and Elegant

Elegant Living

Good Luck on your new venture!

How about one of these names:

Chic Home

Oasis Home Decor

Chic Decor

Home Harmony

Statement Piece

(which is my favorite) :)

name for new home decore shop

I'm about to start a home decor store in Nasik, Maharashtra (India). And I'm confused regarding what name to start with. Can you put in your suggestions? I need a clever name that's easy to spell and very catchy for both classes and masses. A shorter name is preferable.

I am launching a new home decor shop, and am just now deciding on the name. However, the vibe is going to be fresh, lively, totally unique, warm and inviting, chic, and trendy. The home decor items include quilts, cushions, coverlets, etc. I am looking for a tagline that captures this feeling. Does anyone have any suggestions?

By Mansi

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I'm opening my own vintage look interiors online shop. I need a very classic name that reflects the business as a whole. Please can you help? I have added a picture of the kind of stock I have.

By Danielle

Best Answer

First I want to know the address of your shop!!! My kind of products! Definitely something French like. Such as "magasin d'antiquités" which is French for "Antique Shop". Pick a name in English you like and just translate it to French.

I live in Singapore, and am planning to open a physical shop to sell home decor and handicrafts from various countries, and then open an online shop.

I am also planning to add other items, like mobile accessories, clothing, etc. to sell online.

Could you suggest some trendy shop names? Thanks.

Five of us are starting a new store. Four of us have new and repurposed home decor and furniture. 1 have boutique clothing, shoes, and jewelry. We want a really cool name that is inclusive of all that we will be selling. We also thought about have our area code (731) or the name of the road (North Highland Avenue) in the name. I would appreciate your help with suggestions for our new venture.

I am soon going to start a small home decor business in Dubai (UAE). I am confused regarding what name to give it. Can you please put in your suggestions? A shorter name is preferable. I want a catchy name and prefer something inspired from Buddha or that has an Eastern Asia feel to it. Thx

I'm starting a new business selling home decor, indoor and outdoor, and some small furniture to start. I'm totally stumped for a name. Any suggestions?

Answers

Sounds fun!

How about one of these:

The Treasure Chest

Mothers Attic

Home Beautiful

The Perfect Piece

Home Accessory

Pretty Shiny Things

Home Jewelry Box

Cherish

Home Decor you will love for a long long time

Statement Piece

Home Decor that helps define you!

I am looking to start my own business as well wondering if you could help me out with where you getting your product from. Im in canada and really wanting to start a business in my hometown.

I am looking for help naming a home decor store in the Nova Scotia community of Mahone Bay, a lovely seaside town. The shop will sell one of kind decor, repainted furniture, recycled items, and hopefully Annie Sloan chalk paint. I would love to include nautical items such as seaglass!

By Maureen L

How about "You're Home Store". Whether you spell it with our without the apostrophe, it works. Hope that helped.

One of a Kind Home

Singular Sensation

Singular Sensations

I am still searching for a name for my new store, where I want to sell exotic home decor, lamps, and accessories. I don't mind a name in Spanish that means beautiful home decor. Thanks for your help. Please I am anxiously waiting. Thanks guys.

By Aku from Sugarland, TX

Answers

Hi

Here are a couple more I came up with, per your request :>)

Here's Where It's At

Welcome Home

The Finishing Touch

A Touch of Class

Wouldn't It Be Nice

Isn't It Lovely

Good Luck !

Karifl

Here's another:

Decorations Aku's Way [Style]

My House, You're House

All About Home

From My House to Your House

Karifl

Extraordinarily Exotic

Aku's Exotic Home Decor

Alluring Home

A Taste of the Exotic

Hermosa Casa

A World Away

Hope these help! Good luck on your adventure!

Bev

aku

You don't need anything else if your advertising tells what you specialize in. People will soon learn that aku is the place to go.

I live in Navi Mumbai and am planning to open a website offering trendy curtains, cushion covers, bedsheets, and wall decor. I may in the future add a clothing line. Please help me with name suggestions for a trendy decor and clothing on-line business. I would like name intials such as: ku, ch, gh.

I live in Navi Mumbai and am planning to open a website offering trendy curtains, cushion covers, bedsheets, and wall decor. I may in the future add a clothing line. Please help me with name suggestions for a trendy decor and clothing on-line business.

I opened a shop to sell home decor accessories like throw pillows, wall stickers, signs, wall decor and metal plaques. Can you suggest some good name?

Answers

How about "Decor and More"?? People love and remember rhymes. Hope that helps.

Sounds good, thank you

creative homes

I'm starting a home decor online store in Miami and I cannot for the life of me come up with a name. I am mostly creating decorative pillows and will eventually make table liners, place mats, decorative picture frames and wedding albums. I really need help. I have already paid for 2 gigs on Fiverr but there was really no thought put into the names; in other words the names did not match what I was doing. Please help me.

Answers

How about "You're Home"...a play on words as to "your home" but with proper grammar. Or perhaps "Decor and More"?? I hope these help. PBP

Hi thanks I actually like "You're Home". So simple but it sounds welcoming. I'll add this to my verrrrry small list and vote at a later time. Thanks a bunch it really did help.

I've started my own home decor range. I'm struggling with a name. I thought of "home made", but don't want it to come across as it's been made at home (crafty), but more as the item will make your home. It needs to be short, 10 letters at most, as must fit on outer label.

The product range includes screen printed scatter cushion covers, aprons, magazine racks, pouches, and eventually I would like to incorporate throws, duvet covers, and poufs.

My prints are quirky, yet modern and fun, mostly silhouettes, speckles, triangles, deer heads, pineapples, fox heads, etc. as well wording such as - "you are my sunshine" and "good morning gorgeous".

The colours include black, white, grey, gold, and rose gold. Please help!

By Zoe