Newly Permed Hair Is Losing Curls?

So yesterday I just got my first hair permed. I just want to permed half below part of my hair as she recommended it as my hair length is a bit passed shoulder, I could say medium. It's big curls. Its looks good after she permed and washed it. Then she blow dried it. I was satisfied with it. It took me two and a half hours.

At around the evening, it started to lose its bounce and curl. I thought it was normal. On the next day, it is more straighter than before. And now it's losing its curl. I'm starting to get worried. I haven't washed it, it's just past 24 hours. I'm waiting to wash it after 48 hours and see if it will get curly or at least wavy again. Will it tho? I'm worrying about it.

I would definitely contact your hair stylist and let them know. It sounds like the perm may have not been processed long enough, the perm rods may have been too large, the perm solution, or neutralizer, may not have been rinsed out well enough.

Go back to the store and they will fix it. They want you to be satisfied.

I do not think you should even shampoo your hair before contacting the shop and make an appointment for the hair stylist to see and hopefully know how to redo the perm that is suitable for your hair.

I know that long hair has to handled a little differently but you should have some curl if done properly.
The shop/salon should do this over without cost to you if you contact them now.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips WomenDecember 15, 2020
🎄
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Newly-Permed-Hair-Is-Losing-Curls.html