No Power and Breaker Not Tripped?

I was in the shower, and everything in the flat switched off including the shower. I checked the fuse and no trips, I reset the fuse box, with no joy. Is it worth checking my appliances? The landlord has said it's probably a meter issue and to call SSE, but I can read the meter?

Best Answer

If the meter is working and you can see the dial turn then it is not the meter that is your issue. it is the main breaker switch that you are showing on the bottom photo. I am not sure if this switch belongs to SSE or not. You need to find out first. if this is not part of the meter from SSE and this is part of the breakers from your home then your landloard needs to get a person out to repair or replace this box.

This is something you do not want to second guess. Please call a professional for safety and others around you!

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalFebruary 5, 2020
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/No-Power-and-Breaker-Not-Tripped.html