Older House Trained Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside

My 10 year old Min Pin has started to pee and poop on my floors. She has been housebroken to paper her whole life and never did this until few months ago. The only thing that is different is I got a cat about a year and a half ago. Up until a few months ago she played with him, but now she does not want him to bother her. She is a diabetic and has seizures.

The health of your dog has changed and so has their house training habits. A dog with seizures will normally have accidents in the house. You will need to clean the area that she has accidents in and start putting down puppy pads for her.

Incontinence affects older dogs. I think that is the case with yours. You might want to consider diapers