Oreo Fluff Recipes
Oreo cookies are delicious as part of this tasty dessert. This page contains Oreo fluff recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
So easy to make and so yummy!
- 1 small box white chocolate pudding
- 1 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 small tub of Cool Whip
- 18 Oreo cookies (crushed)
Mix the pudding with 1 2/3 cups of milk. Beat for about 2 minutes, until it thickens.
Add 2 cups mini marshmallows and 1 small tub of Cool whip. Stir. Add the crushed cookies. I put the cookies in a big baggie and using my rolling pin to crushed them. Then just stir the crushed cookies into the mixture.
Chill in the refrigerator. It is so easy and delicious!
By Dorothy from New Creek, WV
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (3oz.)
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping (8oz.)
- 15 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, broken into chunks
- additional sandwich cookies, opt.
In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping and cookies. Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with additional cookies, if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA