Vote for this contender! (1 votes)
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
This is a really cute and impressive way to send a letter, a message or an invitation.
People will be especially grateful in this digital age because you not only took the time to both write your message by hand and deliver it, but you also made the envelope yourself
- 1 square of paper
- 1 sticker
- 1 leaf of notepaper to write your message
- Fold your square of paper in half.
- Open it out.
- Fold the bottom and the top edges to meet the crease.
- Open it out again.
- Fold it in half again in the opposite direction.
- Your creases should look like this when you open it out again.
- Fold the bottom edge up again.
- Fold the sides in but not all the way to the middle.
- Open the sides out and turn the bottom right and left corners in.
- Then fold the sides back in again.
- Fold the top right and left corners in to the centre to make the envelope flap.
- Fold this top flap down.
- Then tuck it in to close the envelope.
- Write your message on the notepaper.
- Fold the notepaper to fit the envelope.
- You will need to unfold the envelope to put the message in.
- It will only take a few seconds to fold it again as the creases are already in place.
- Use a pretty sticker to seal it.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.