Oven Poached Lemon Herb Salmon
This is a fantastic "set it and forget it" type of dish that results in a super juicy, perfectly cooked salmon. While it cooks, you can prepare the sides and not worry about it drying out.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried and crushed rosemary
- 1/3 cup chicken or veggie broth
- 2 lemons
- 12 ounces salmon
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Mix the parsley, oregano, basil, thyme and rosemary in a bowl.
- In a deep baking pan, pour in broth and squeeze in juice of one lemon.
- Place salmon fillets in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with herb mixture and minced garlic. Slice other lemon and place around fish pieces.
- Poach in oven for about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon pieces. Place fillets on serving platter and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!