Pain from Denture Relining?

I have had all my uppers pulled and received my dentures immediately about 5 years ago. I had no trouble at all with them. I just had them relined "hard" and after the 2nd day the roof of my mouth is so sore. It has my throat sore also. Nothing else hurts other than my roof. Is this normal and will go away soon or should I have it looked at?

By Kerry P

Have it looked at. Whenever there is pain, it is time to go back and see the denturist.

I have had upper dentures for years and I would NEVER be without
Benzodent denture ointment. It is a paste - comes in a small tube and once you use it - you will never be without it. It is not expensive and small enough to carry in your purse.

Made by: Richardson-Vicks personal care products. It numbs the gums and allows to heal . Only use a tiny bit - I apply to my denture plate where I have an irritated spot on my gums. It works!

Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 25, 2014
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-24 02:00:35 in 649 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pain-from-Denture-Relining.html