Gums Too Painful to Put in Dentures?

I had 4 teeth pulled and upper dentures fitted 3 months ago. The left hand side has always been a bit uncomfortable but liveable. Yesterday the gums were pretty sore so I left them out for the night. This morning however, the gum tissue is way too sore and tender to put in my dentures. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

By Rob

See the dentist to have your dentures adjusted/relined to fit better. Wearing them is creating the sore places and apparently leaving them out awhile and putting back in isn't helping.

I do not know anything much about dentures, but I do know that little pieces of bone/tooth can work their way up through the gums after extractions. Perhaps this is happening. But it is likely best to see your dentist as soon as possible.

Health & Beauty AdviceDecember 8, 2013
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
Generated 2020-07-18 11:22:32 in 831 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Gums-Too-Painful-to-Put-in-Dentures.html