Paint Window to Hide Parking Lot

I sleep on a day bed in the living room and while I love the trees and sky, I hate the parking lot with the cars. So, with just 3 things and about 30 minutes, I made it so not only do I not have to see them, the people down below don't get to see me.

With the sun shade and this project, I can enjoy the evening of watching TV or crafting in private.

Total Time: 30 Minutes

Yield: 1

1. I stuffed the scrubbie down inside the glass to make a faux "paint brush". This is craft paint so when I am ready to move it will be easy to just wash off.
  2. Then I dipped it inside the little tub of paint and began to dab the paint on the glass.
  3. The blinds go back to the far left quarter of the window, and because the cords for the tv are back there, I only did one glass door panel and half of the other.
  4. Ad