Painting Window Sills to Coordinate Room Color Scheme?

Would black trim on window sills look good with rust colored blinds, lightly colored mustard walls, and a print valence with those colors?

I would leave them natural wood, if that is what they are. Once you paint them black, they are pretty much going to have to stay black. I had a tenant do this to some windows and I could not paint over them. It kept bleeding thru, even after a professional painted them after using kilz. I finally had to change the trim and bill the tenant for it. (no painting of trim or without permission was in the contract)

I personally think black is hard to maintain. All of the scratches show up. It gives a dreary appearance too. White is fresh and clean looking.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesJuly 28, 2016
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Painting-Window-Sills-to-Coordinate-Room-Color-Scheme.html