Pet Safe Mole and Mouse Repellent

My cat has access only to my backyard where there are moles and mice. She keeps bringing them in. Is there some way I can repel the moles and mice without harming my cat at all?

By Marsaye from Guelph, Ontario

It seems to me that your cat is doing the job of thinning out the mice and moles. That's what cats are supposed to do. If she is not killing them, you'll have to do that when she brings them in. Likely she wants to practice with them a bit and sharpen up her hunting skills. Eventually she'll do them in, and then likely chow down. I don't know why you would need anything other than your cat. Let her do her job.