Organic Mole Formula

I ran across this recipe for getting rid of those nasty moles and thought there's others out there that have a yard full of mole hills like I do that may find some use in it. I haven't tried it yet myself, but if you have tried this recipe or others that have worked, please post a quick note and let us know how it worked for you.

Link: http://www.humeseeds.com/mole1.htm

This really doesn't work that well. It does for a little while, but you have to keep applying it. My husband did try one that called for 'stale' urine...gross, gross, gross, but that lasted the longest of any other one he tried. It is the same as you posted, but urine added. It didn't smell good, which is probably why the moles stayed away a little longer. I found that the mole chasers you find at Lillian Vernon or Carol Wright works very well and use three of them.

We used to have a lot of moles in our yard until I was told about using the wood ashes out of our wood stove. When I clean out the wood stove I simply spread the ashes about the yard. It does not hurt the grass (cause they are cooled first)! If you do not have a wood stove you can get the ashes out of a wood fire from where you or a neighbor have burnt some brush. The neat thing is that it is free!

I had a neighbor who swore by juicy fruit gum, he'd poke a stick in the ground in various spots. I believe he said it killed them rather than repelled them, though.