Pie Crust Style Peach Cobbler

Does anyone know how to make a peach cobbler that is "not" like a cake, but more like a cobbled pie crust on top? To me, that's what peach cobbler is and that's what my grandma made. I don't have a recipe. When I look for recipes, they are all like cake; I want the pie variety, please. Thank you so much!

By Petunia53

I prefer piecrust also. I did my favorite piecrust and instead of rolling it out I use my course cheese greater and grated all over the sweetened and spiced fresh peaches and bake it at 350 degrees F. I don't know how long, until it is nice and brown.

There are plenty of crusty peach cobbler recipes on the web. You just need to add the word "crust" to your search: Google "peach cobbler crust"

For example, here's a 3 crust recipe from Betty Crocker:
www.bettycrocker.com/.../ad75b453-ad32-49d1-9303-5f536986cc80

Have fun!

Yes, look for recipes online. I like both kinds, but hubby only likes the crust kind. I can't make pie crust, so I buy the store made crust.

I still use the same recipe for the 'goody', the peaches, sugar, etc, just like in the kind with the cakey part.