Making Peach Cobbler for a Large Group

Category Pastries
Fruit cobblers are an excellent dessert choice if you are serving a large group. This is a guide about making peach cobbler for a large group.

Does anyone have a recipe for a peach cobbler that will feed about 60 people? I want something quick and with as few ingredients as possible. Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

Just as you can divide a recipe to make it smaller, you can multiply one to make more. Just find a recipe you like, check for the amount of servings, and multiply to come as close to 60 as possible. Very simple.

I need a simple peach cobbler recipe that I can prepare ahead to serve 300 at a church thanksgiving lunch. Any other simple recipe would suffice. Help!

By Sheela from Atlanta, GA

Answers

"Floating cobbler" might be best for you. I will give the recipe for five people and you can double it.

In a casserole dish melt one stick of butter. Then make a batter of one cup bisquick, one cup milk and one cup sugar. open one can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup. Add the batter to the butter. Do not stir. Add the peaches to the batter then criss cross the spoon three times and bake until the top is crusty. You can make this in disposable aluminum pans. I think you could put a double batch in each pan. that would make you needing 30 cobblers. This cobbler is great with cherries, pineapple (my favorite) or blackberries.

Lilac you need to think a bit on that comment. If your recipe is for 5 people. The poster needs to feed 300. 30 cobblers will feed 150. So she needs 60 not 30.

no she said double it then make 30 of them (2x5=10, 10x30=300)