Places to Recycle Prescription Bottles

Does anyone know of missionary projects that are in need of used pill (medicine) bottles? Had heard that the Methodist Missionary project used them at one time. I would like to get a project started through my church if possible. If not, I have several to donate on my own.

By Marsha from Eskridge, KS

Scroll down on this page, to the part that says donation:
www.aboutmyplanet.com/.../

There are some donation suggestions if you look here, too
www.blisstree.com/.../
Hope this helps!

Anonymous

Churches that participate in Operation Christmas Child will sometimes use medium to large pill bottles to make gifts: I have used them for fishing kits; some crafters use them to make sewing kits, etc. Right now I'm trying to find the right size pill bottle to hold quarters so that we can give these out to members willing to fill them up and return them to the church to help us with the shipping of our OCC shoeboxes.

I've just discovered a place for my own >100 prescription bottles and will soon be preparing them per their guidelines.

Matthew 25: Ministries. Here is their website address: m25m.org/.../

I have researched this and this is a church that I found that you can donate all of your empty pill bottles to. Please put them inside clear Ziploc bags and send them to this address below. Thank you and God bless you!!!
Matthew 25: Ministries
11060 Kenwood Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242

To: A Pragmatist
I went to the link you posted and you are wrong. This is what it says about prescription/vitamin bottles.

Can prescription or vitamin bottles be recycled?
A. Yes, we can accept prescription and vitamin bottles in curbside recycling. Please remove the lids and any personal information from the label.

Source:http://www.ecoc  q/containers.cfm

It's about half way down the page. I suggest to check with your local recycling center, most places take them now.

We are looking for empty prescription bottles for a missionary project in the congo. You can mail them to our church; Presbyterian Church of Glenview, 3030 Central St, Glenview, IL 60025. Pass the word. Thank you.

Do you still want empty prescription bottles? Please let me know - I have several dozen to dispose of.

As of today, August 22, 2017, are you still accepting used prescription bottles?

Is they still excepting prescription bottles?

To you accept empty prescription bottles? I have about a hundred empty prescription bottles my phone number is 815-263-6991 please call rather than email my email is been acting up

Are you still in need of empty RX bottles? Can you accept white ones from Advil, Tylenol, and vitamins? is there a size restriction? There are several ladies in my church who will help with your project.

If we give a cup of water, though it be a simple pill bottle, in Jesus' Name, TO GOD BE THE GLORY! He has blessed us so much we want to share!

Hi Are you still accepting bottles? Austin Robuck

Are you still want empty pill bottles ? I have about 100+? Tell me where to send them.

are you still taking prescription bottles

I have a box that I save empty prescription bottles in, with labels removed. If you can use them, please send me your mailing address and what types of bottles you want, and any details that will help me prepare them and send them to you.

Are you still accepting clean pill bottles and other containers that have been cleaned. I have washed mine in the dishwasher twice and I have an extra high heat setting I use to make sure nothing is left on them.

The American Foundation for Children with AIDS (www.AFCAids.org) is looking for empty, clean prescription bottles. If anyone has any, please send to:

AFCA
6221 Blue Grass Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17112

thank you!

tanya

According to this link, http://www.afca  volved/wishlist, they are NO LONGER taking prescription bottles.

Still use prescription bottles? Thank you

Does this organization still need empty pill bottles? If so, where should they be mailed?

Since this post was made in 2011 just wanted to know if you are still accepting empty pill bottles before I send what I have.

hi, Do you still accept empty Prescription bottels?

Can you use white bottles from Advil, etc?

Are you still accepting used prescription bottles?

Are you still accepting used medicine bottles please respond thank you

Are you still looking for used prescription bottles
Thank you

Hello are you still collecting bottles
I have a Girl Scout who plans on doing a project which would collect them

Please let me know
Twinsand1@ Comcast.net

I get different sizes of prescription bottles and ask for the non child proof tops and when empty i use them to mix paints, divide kinds of buttons, small nails, small screws, seeds, dried herbs for teas (these I put in the door of the freezer) and all small objects I usually will misplace goes into a bottle and then placed in the room or place where I store the things that go with it. Even my router bits are kept safe in a large bottle or 2 because the South has lots of moisture and keeping it out is a chore in itself. Happy bottling and you can burn them too.

Please DO NOT BURN
MED BOTTLES! We as a nation have done enough to destroy the ozone layer; we as humans have already done enough to destroy the ozone layer, world wide!
When we call for "burn information", one thing they stress, IS NO BURNING OF PLASTICS, of ANY TYPE.