Planning a Surprise Sweet 16 Party?

I want to throw a surprise sweet 16 for my daughter. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said she wants a car. Well that's taken care of and I would like to throw her a party. Do I surprise her or tell her? She is worried about the cost, but my feeling is I only have 1 and she will only be 16, once.

I will tell her best friends so they can help set it up and get her to the venue. Thoughts?

Pick a place that serves food and has entertainment,alert the restaurant and or band that it is your daughter's 16th birthday(be prepared to tip for This) that will assure that they will make a good effort at it shinning light on her day!Her friends will know the perfect place for this. It will be a place she and her friends like and would be memorable!

I would surprise her. Tell her you are taking her out for a nice lunch, and have all her friends at the restaurant waiting for her.

She will love it.

She would be overjoyed to receive a car and a surprise birthday party! That would be fun!

Probably sync up with her best friends if you can secretly and perhaps host a party a restaurant! A nice dinner?

Anonymous

Thank you yes

I would talk with some of her friends and see where they like to go to eat and hang out. Then ask for their help in getting everyone there on time and the party set up for you. Now for your daughter tell her that you need some special mother and daughter time, surprise her with the car and tell her that you are taking her new car out for a drive and go to the place the friends are at.

Tell you are hungry and need a bit to eat.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 22, 2019
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Planning-a-Surprise-Sweet-16-Party-1.html