Porcelain Doll Identification?

Does anyone have any information on my doll? She has real eyelashes, a large dress, a winter coat and hat, glossy lips, and blue eyes. She is pretty big, but there are no numbers or identifications on her (that I can see). I got her at a thrift shop, so there is no box or anything. There is a tag in her dress, though. The eBay page didn't really help, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about her? (Sorry for horrible lighting in the photos!) The tag reads: Dress: 35% acrylic yarn + 65% polyester

stuffing: 100% cotton
All new materials
RN#64078
OH#12217
ME#2087
MADE IN CHINA
This is a decorative doll made for decorative purposes only and not to be handled by children under 8 years of age.
"Transfar" Copyright
I looked on the transfar website, but I could not find my doll! Thanks to anyone who helps!

You will need to find the marking on the back of her head or bottom of her feet. This will help you identify your doll. If you are having problem identifying the correct marking to identify your doll please visit this website. They have a full set of instructions and teach you how to identify your doll.

https://www.the your-doll-773879

A doll without markings is probably mass-produced and has little value.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 2, 2016
🐛
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Porcelain-Doll-Identification-2.html