Pork With Green Beans
Stirred pork and green beans is a tasty dish you can tailor to your own tastes. This is a guide about pork with green beans.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious green bean recipe made by my mother-in-law who is from Vietnam.
- 1 lb green beans
- 1/2 lb pork
- 1 shallot
- 3 green onions
- saft and peper
- Cut green beans into 2 inch pieces and boil for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the green beans to get done, thinly slice shallots and pork.
- Heat wok or pan on high and heat 1 Tbsp of oil for 10 seconds.
- Add shallots in and stir until lightly browned.
- Add pork in and stir until well done.
- Add in the green beans and add a little water stir for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro and green onions and serve.
In These Guides