Privacy Window Using Contact Paper

This video shows you an inexpensive way to make a window more private by using contact paper. I decided that I didn't want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didn't like how expensive they were. So instead, I purchased a roll of contact paper and cut out shapes that nested together. I did just the lower half of the window to allow light in. The neat part is that clear contact paper actually appears frosted on glass. I absolutely love it! View the full project here: Privacy Window Using Contact Paper

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

You can create a sense of privacy without adding shades or curtains to a window. Get a frosted glass look using contact paper. It is an inexpensive way to create a privacy window in a bathroom or any other window you would like some privacy but not loss of light.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

I did the same with a contact film and it has been up for many years, I was going to spray it with a spray that was going to give me the same look as this but I really like this much better. Glad I ran across this.

Thanks so much!

This idea is brilliant! Can't wait to start drawing my designs. TY

Home and Garden Home Improvement WindowsJanuary 9, 2013
🌻
😎
📓
🐛