Product Review: E Z Moves Furniture Moving System

I injured my right shoulder in November 2010 while moving an antique iron bed with the mattress and box springs still on it. With that injury, I then had three cortisone shots, X-rays, an MRI, and weeks of physical therapy to help get use of my arm again. Luckily, there was no damage to the rotator cuff. The pain was awful and the costs ridiculous.

Then one day, I saw a commercial for E Z Moves Furniture Moving System on TV. OK, I am a self-proclaimed "Doubting Thomas" and do not usually buy "As Seen on TV" products. But, I saw it advertised in our local Kmart weekly ad and decided to buy one. Price $19.99.

I put the lifter together and proceeded to put four sliders under the corners of my chest freezer which is half full with food. It was so simple that I could not believe it. I was able to slide the freezer away from the wall, clean behind it, mop the floor, and slide it back into place RIGHT BY MYSELF!

Don't be foolish and injure yourself like I did. Try the E Z Moves for yourself! My husband and I have recently used it during a redecoration of our home's second story. We moved an antique Murphy bed, which weighs a ton, without any problem to either of us.

I have told all my friends about this product. Try it for yourself.

By Lee from Jesup, GA

My DH the skeptic bought one and has told people far and wide about it.... We love it! Thanks for posting. I should have done it ages ago. I'm glad you thought of it. Thumbs up to you!

What show do you usually see these on? I never watch infomercials so am not familiar with it.

It wasn't an infomercial. Just a regular commercial. Have not seen it lately though.

Thanks for the post. I often wondered if it worked as well as stated on the commercial, or if it was exaggerated. We're getting older and I thought this could save us a lot of pain and medical bills.

It seemed to be logical - simple physics, but you never know; if it was this easy, someone should have come up with the idea years ago. Our backs thank you!