Product Review: Hummus Made Easy

This is a new product, Bush's Hummus Made Easy. I got several pouches for free with promotions and coupons. You mix the contents of the pouch with one 16 ounce can of drained garbanzo beans and process in the food processor. You can process until it is the consistency you like. It comes in several flavors, but I have just purchased the classic flavor. The most I have seen it for is $1.00, and there are plenty of coupons on the internet to print.

This makes a lot of hummus. The cans of garbanzo beans are very inexpensive as well, especially when you get them on sale. Hummus is a healthy snack, so I will be using this product again.

What does hummus taste like?

It has a chickpea taste with sesame paste (tahini). It's really delicious. Some variations have roasted red pepper, garlic and other spices.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Food and DrinkJanuary 13, 2017
🌻
👒
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Product-Review-Hummus-Made-Easy-1.html