LaundryCleaning

Product Review: WhipIt All Natural Fabric Cleaner

I'm not American (I hail form Ontario, Canada) so obviously not eligible to win; also don't have smart phone, so not including any photos. But this tip is so good - I just had to send it along to y'all.

I've recently discovered the fabulous fabric cleaning product called: WhipIt. It has a citrus-based, all natural compound and is made in Florida. It works like magic and smells divine! If one needs serious (not to mention non-noxious!), remedial help with stained and or dingy textiles, this miracle in liquid form is the answer.

A couple of good examples of its wondrous properties: my husband's white-colour sports socks get a serious workout as he is a hands-on structural engineer. He began presoaking his dirty socks in the sink a couple of small capfuls of WhipIt and approx. 4 to 5 inches of lukewarm water. (At one point, he also manually agitates the soaking socks, too.) Then, he throws them in the automatic washing machine, pours ECOS detergent and a little more WhipIt, in the machine's dispenser, and voilà - when wash cycle is complete, his socks emerge looking almost new again. I cannot stress enough, just how amazing this transformation is! WhipIt, also works tremendously well on revivifying all of our beach-size dog towels. (We have a big posse of big [is there any other kind?!], livestock guardian dogs. Muddy, locked-in mud stains are summarily given the boot by this hardworking/high-delivering all natural product. And hey, in the making of it it's not tested on any animals.

Happy cleaning! And whenever possible: Buy American! Buy Canadian! :)