Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
This is the perfect time of the year to make these. Pumpkin is abundant, and the squash is still in season. They are moist, delicious and freeze well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (I used whole wheat)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (I used Truvia blend)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk (I used whey)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup grated zucchini (I used summer squash)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in one bowl.
- In another bowl combine the cinnamon, milk, oil, egg, pumpkin and zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Fill the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Test with a toothpick for doneness at 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!