Pumpkin Banana Muffins
Enjoy these delicious pumpkin banana muffins freshly out of the oven. These are great a for breakfast on the go, a special treat or for dessert. Perfect to bake to give as gifts too!
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Total Time: 13-20 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour or all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baker's extract or vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- In a large bowl, add dried ingredients (wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, chia seeds) and mix.
- In a separate bowl, add brown sugar and banana. Mash banana.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the banana and sugar (pumpkin puree, olive oil, eggs, and milk). Mix all together.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.