Purple Wandering Jew

You don't have to have a green thumb to grow Wandering Jew. I purchased this plant from Walmart in April. I have thinned it several times. I made a hanging basket and gave it to a friend, added a few sprigs around my Lantana plant and also pitched it over the deck railing behind a bush just to get rid of it. That little bit took root and it is spreading.

I'll have to say, I got my money's worth when I purchased this plant. It is an annual but can be wintered inside.

I also have a wandering jew, both of them. I love how maintance free they are and how so opposite they are. The only one blooming now is the purple one, the green one hasn't yet. I love them

I haven't seen any signs of mine blooming yet. And you are right about the low maintenance. It needs very little care except for thinning it.

I now declare you a Gardener At Large.