Quick and Easy Blueberry Muffins

One bowl and one measuring cup to dirty! I got my frozen blueberries and baking powder at Dollar Tree. I did substitute Truvia blend for the sugar, used whole wheat flour and whey from yogurt making for the milk. I topped mine with cinnamon instead of sugar to save calories. These can be stored at room temperature for 3 days and can be frozen for 3 months.

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 20 minutes

Total Time: 30 minutes

Source: Facebook cooking group

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
  2. Add oil to a measuring cup that holds at least 1 cup. Add the egg then fill the jug to the 1 cup line with milk. Add vanilla and mix.
  3. Add milk mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix.
  4. Fold in the blueberries.
  5. Line the muffin tins with paper liners. Divide the batter into 8-10 muffin cups. Put a little water in the unused cups. Sprinkle tops of muffins with remaining sugar.
  6. Bake about 20 minutes, or until done. Cool on wire racks.