Quick and Easy Pot Pie Recipe
Pot pies are a family favorite and this version takes no time to put together, making it perfect for a satisfying weeknight dinner. This is a page about quick and easy pot pie recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
June 5, 2013
A family size pot pie that is super easy to make.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 large servings
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken cubes
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1 can of crescent roll dough
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- Spray a 4 quart or larger pot that you can use in the oven with non stick cooking spray
- Mix the cream and soup together in the pot, getting all the lumps out as best you can. Stir in herbs and salt and pepper, then the chicken and veggies. heat in pot until it heated through and it comes to a slight bubble.
- Take crescent roll dough, and roll each triangle up into a oblong roll. Make a basket weave over top of the ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees F, until crescents are nice and puffy and golden brown, and filling is bubbling. Let sit 5-10 minutes and serve.
June 5, 20130 found this helpful
Suddenly I am starving! This looks and sounds so good!
June 13, 20130 found this helpful
Sounds so yummy, but a lot. Can it be frozen, the left overs I mean?
June 29, 20130 found this helpful
Yes it can be frozen!
March 9, 20180 found this helpful