Quick and Easy Potato Salad
One lonely leftover baked potato in my refrigerator and scallions in my garden inspired me to try making potato salad. It was so successful that I now make baked potatoes especially for this recipe. A great summer side!
Total Time: 10 minutes preparation, one hour chilling
Yield: One large baked potato for two people
- one large potato
- mayonnaise, to taste
- scallions, to taste
- dried dill, salt and pepper to taste
- If your potato is raw, bake it in the oven or microwave. Let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Peeling is not necessary. My husband likes peeled potatoes, so I peeling this one. Cut the potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Add scallions and mayonnaise to taste.
- Add the dill, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend it all. It will taste fine, but will taste even better if allowed to chill at least an hour before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide