Re-dyeing Hair?

I did partial brown highlights and I didn't like it at all. How many days do I have to wait until I recolor it again? My original hair color is black.

Best Answer

It's good to wait 4 weeks to prevent damage but I have jumped the gun and done mine in 2 weeks BUT with a good hefty hair trim and deep conditioning treatments. All was fine.

The general guideline is 4 weeks with a weekly conditioning treatment.

Best to wait at least a month. Use limited chemicals on it and reduce the use of dryers, irons, etc. There are a lot of home made treatments you can use to condition your hair.

It smells awful (at least to me) but if you mash up one banana for short hair/2 for long (the ones that have the totally brown peel and are about to turn for eating) and add a tablespoon of honey for short hair (2 for long), massage it into your hair. Wrap a towel around your hair and leave it on for at least an hour then rinse out VERY, VERY well, it will help keep heal your hair.

Hints--if you have a dog--or cat--that loves bananas, keep him or her in the other room while you do this...not that it will hurt them, but it is just a safety thing you don't want them scratching at your head. My Clarence does this and OUCH!! Do not go out side if you do this...bees love this mix and will be attracted to it.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringFebruary 28, 2019
📓
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Re-dyeing-Hair-71.html