StylingHair Tips

Re-perming Hair

So I got my perm a day ago, and it's not curly enough at all. So I washed the chemicals out of my hair. How long should I wait to get it re-permed?

Wait at least two weeks between chemical treatments.

Perhaps it would be better to return to the shop that fixed the perm and discuss it with them. Not sure what they would say if you washed it but still...
Of course, if you did it yourself that is another matter.

Hair is so easily damaged by perm chemicals when handled improperly, that I'm not sure 2 weeks is long enough.

Who did the perm? If you went to a salon, it would be best to talk to them about this and have them make it right for you...a certificate for a future perm.

If you did your own, you may want to talk to the customer services of the perm solution to see what you could do different in the future if you use their product. They may be kind enough to offer a coupon.

Either way, I would avoid any treatment for at least 4-6 weeks, unless your hair is amazingly healthy, never permed or colored before. Hair can be easily damaged so hair health should come first!

Post back with an update!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingOctober 2, 2019
🎃