Recipes Using Salmon Patties

Category Fish
Salmon patties can easily be cooked up to accompany just about any side dish for a quick and healthy meal. This page contains recipes using salmon patties.

I was at Food City and I was waiting for a prescription. I decided to go to the deli and get a salmon patty, which I often get. I felt I needed a side of vegetables, so I purchased green beans. I put them together, and surprisingly, they go really well together. I wanted to share my discovery with the ThriftyFun community.

Does anyone else have a favorite "unusual dish" that tastes really good when combined?

Have a wonderful evening!

Growing up in the 40s, 50s and 60s we ate a lot of canned salmon. It was good for you, went a long way and was cheap. And we all loved the salmon patties we made. In our home we always had mashed potatoes and creamed green peas along with white bread and butter.

Im less than three years from 80 now and still love that simple meal. And I always make it when my sisters visit. Brings back good memories.

Food and Recipes Recipes FishJuly 18, 2017
🌻
🎃