RecipesFood and Recipes

Recipes for a George Foreman Roaster

What are foods you can cook in a George Foreman roaster & some recipes?

Thrifty Fun answered this question a while back. www.thriftyfun.com/George-Foreman-Contact-Roaster-Instructions...

There are lots of recipes. You can check Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/.../

You can Goggle George Foreman recipes,and take your pick!

My late father-in-law used his GFG to make, of all things, waffles.

This is an actual recipe we found for them, but he just used the mix. They turned out quite good. You have to really oil up the grill plates so they don't stick though:

foremangrillrecipes.com/.../

Happy cooking!! Now I am hungry for waffles.

P.S. He used to buy premade burgers at the grocery store and those cooked up fast. He also used pre-cut chicken tenders or turkey tenders or depending on his mood, steak strips and did them up on the GFG with a little hot pepper flakes, put salsa and sour cream on a tortilla shell, and made tacos with the cooked meat (he would sprinkle cheese on the top too sometimes).

I was amazed at how flexible the grill was.

I'm not sure anyone has really answered your question.
Some sites take forever to navigate and sometimes never find what you are looking for.
If you are asking about this George Foreman Roaster then I may have a quick link to a free manual with cooking charts and a few recipes.

www.amazon.com/.../B000063UZT?tag=thrif06-20

Is this your machine? If so here is a quick link to download and print pages you need. At least it is okay on my computer.

www.manualslib.com/.../George-Foreman-Gv5.html

It is very odd but there are numerous cook books for all George Foreman appliances but not one for this roaster.
I can find lots of craft ideas on Pinterest but hardly ever can I go to a full recipe but I may not be searching correctly.

I think (if this is your machine) that you will have to use whatever is in their instruction manual.

Food and Recipes RecipesAugust 19, 2019
📓
🎂
🌻