Recycled Candles From Wax Melter

I have a wax warmer plate that I love. When the melts lose their scent, I pour them in a glass candle jar that is almost empty. I save cotton string, such as that found on dog food bags. I dip the string in the wax warmer with the melted wax and then set it aside in a jar. When dry, I put the wick over a pencil or piece of incense and hang it over an empty jar. This is where all the wax from the warmer gets poured when it doesn't smell as strong anymore. I also put extra chunks of wax in the warmer and melt that. I'm wondering if I could recycle old birthday candles by using the whole little candle as a wick.

We lost a special person 11 wks ago due to a tragic accident! Ty was only 21, We can not except this, finding it hard to deal with, hence lighting candles each night at the scene! A444 Coventry, I want to make a special precious gift from all the left over wax Ive collected from the spot Ive so much and hope a flame from hes apt helps a little ease the pain for TYs nearest in due time! Is this possible?

I also use old wax from wax melts and such. I stand a birthday candle in a small glass and pour the wax around the candle.

Crafts Candle MakingOctober 15, 2014
🐛
👒
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recycled-Candles-From-Wax-Melter.html