Recycled Vinegar Bottle as Vase

More and more foods seem to come in plastic containers or wrapping, but I noticed that our recently empty vinegar bottle was a lovely shape and made out of glass.

I soaked the label,in order to get it off, and after a bit of scrubbing removed it completely. I washed out the inside of the bottle with warm water and liquid soap and then rinsed the bottle a few times to get rid of the smell of vinegar.
I popped in some sweet peas from the garden and now it looks very colourful and cheery in the window.

I would have done the same thing. It's a lovely shape and bottles like that are so good for giving away garden flowers. You never have to be concerned if the vase comes back. :)

Thanks Jess, yes a great idea for a giveaway too

Better Living Green Living ReusingJuly 2, 2020
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
Generated 2020-07-18 23:23:47 in 834 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recycled-Vinegar-Bottle-as-Vase.html

ReusingGreen Living