DamagedHair Tips

Remedies for Frizzy Hair

Category Damaged

I have frizzy hair from the roots. No matter how much conditioner i leave in my hair it is still dry and frizzy. I think my hair is damaged by chemicals. I had it dyed once and permed it quite a lot of times. I think that is what causes it to be dry and frizzy. Please help me; I don't want frizzy hair!

By Alice from United Kingdom

I use moroccan argan oil on my ends and work through my hair. You only need a small amount and put it in your palm and rub together and rub it in your hair. I have also used coconut oil the same way. For several years I would use hair serums that had dimethicone them and it worked good but I use all these products when it gets very humid out. I only wash my hair 2 times a week so I use a little each day. Only use a little bit at a time or it can look oily. My hair drinks this up so I need to re- apply every day. I use it on dry hair although you can use it on wet but I tend to put too much on then.