Remedies for Hair Damaged by Perm?

I would like to dye my hair, but because I had gotten so many perms in the past, I was forced to cut it from the extensive damage. My hairstylist styled it and cut out most of the damage from the perm. It's been 2 years and everything else has grown back except the middle section of my hair. I suppose that's where most of the damage took place, but I don't know how to help it grow back. It's been utterly stagnant in the growth process and my hair breaks off at the ends a lot. It appears as if I'm shedding at times. What should I do?

By Mylette from Hinesville, GA

I understand your issue. My hair was once burned by relaxer and when i later on tried to dye it, it was completely stripped. I then began to start all over. I cut my hair until all the dead and damaged hair was removed. I would wash my hair twice a month, and add baby oil to the ends of my hair. This would prevent split ends. I then used argan oil and products to retreat my hair. I applied hair grease only to my scalp to keep it from becoming dry and flaky. Then I would use less heat. try using these methods and leave a comment on the results you will be amazed.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips DamagedApril 19, 2015
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-07-24 02:08:38 in 744 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remedies-for-Hair-Damaged-by-Perm-1.html