Removing Bleach Stains from Clothing

How can I get rid of this chlorine stain from my black skirt. It was stained when we went swimming. I didn't noticed it until I removed it. I don't know how to repair it.

The color is bleached out. You can paint it with fabric paint or a black Sharpie.

You do not say what type of material your skirt is made of and different solutions will work differently on materials so check the label before experimenting.

Sometimes a black permanent marker will cover the spots but all too often the mark will either be shiny and be easy to see or may not really cover the spot (different materials?).

If you really like this skirt you can take it to one of the larger craft stores (Michael's or Jo Ann's or?) and see if they can give you some ideas as they have all sorts of bottle dyes and assortments of different products for this type of problem.
I do not believe Rit dye will work on this type of spot.

I have used a dye pen that was more successful than a marker.
Sold at craft and fabric/sewing stores.

www.thefrugalgirl.com/.../

www.howtocleanstuff.net/.../

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingJuly 3, 2019
🐛
🌻
📓