Removing Eucerin Cream from Clothing

My grandchild has to use Eucerin Cream all over every day for his skin condition. Washing is impossible and we've tried so many degreasers, but the fat from the cream clogs the machine. Any advice about what we can soak his clothes in? He's five months old. The fat just floats around the bucket and machine and clogs everything up.

I would try Blue Dawn to break up the grease.

Blue Dawn dish detergent will remove most grease if you soak the clothes in warm water and 1/4 cup detergent. I have to use 2 different greasy creams for my skin problems, and this works for me. Since these are baby clothes, I would soak in a bucket, and pour out the water in the yard. Then wash clothes in the machine as usual.