Removing Label from Plastic Bottle?

I need a quick way to get labels off of a plastic bottle. It is a hand soap bottle.

By KJeffery

Goo Gone works great for removing glue.

I read this question while standing in my kitchen and it just so happens that there is a bottle of dial coconut water and mango hand soap next to the sink. Out of nothing but pure curiosity, I decided to try and peel the label off of it and, to my surprise, both sides came right off! There wasn't even any glue residue left whatsoever! I don't know what kind of hand soap you are speaking of, but I know I easily might have come to this site to ask your same question based solely on the assumption that these labels would be as difficult to remove as EVERY OTHER LABEL I've EVER attempted to remove from a plastic bottle in the past without even trying 1st!

I'm sure it's not, but if that happens to be the case here, I'd try peeling those labels... you never know!! Because, like I said, Dials are easy as pie!! And if it isn't the case, have you tried applying a thick coat of creamy peanut butter and letting it sit overnight? It's worked for me in the past... Good luck!!

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 12, 2015
📓
🌻
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Label-from-Plastic-Bottle.html