Removing a Candle Wax Stain on a White Stove Top

An olive color candle was on the top of my stove. The oven was on and the candle melted some down the front of stove. I got all the wax off, but it left a colored stain on the white stove (I think the dye, dyed the clear coat.) How do I remove the color?

Try the Barkeepers Friend or a Magic Eraser.

While it is a different surface, I got candle dye off a laminate surface by using a paste of vinegar and baking soda, which I left sit on it for an hour. Cover the spot with baking soda and just enough vinegar to make paste. It will bubble up. Wipe it off with damp sponge or rag. You make have to treat it a few times. Post back if this works as well for you as it did for me!