Removing a Dog's Skin Tag?

My dog has a skin tag or tumor, hanging on his rear leg. It looks like a big ball of bubble gum 1 inch in. diameter, and is attached by a very thin, stringlike, skin? My dog, Harry, is 14 years old. Where can I find a vet that will remove it at a low cost. Or, is there a home remedy I can use myself to remove the tag?

By Alex

Answers

Best Answer

Don't laugh but for skin tags on me I place a drop or 2 of super glue on the skin tag. It cuts off the supply to the tag and in a couple of days the tag is gone and I have done this quite a few times. Would no doubt work on your doggy. I have 5 dogs and would do this to them. DH was born and grew up in Milwaukee!

Answer this Question